Or call us at: (740) 594-8385
Effective November 1, Ohio University is planning to change its retirement plan vendor options for participants in the ARP, 403(b), and 457(b) plans. This change will reduce the number of vendors available, but will also result in overall lower fees and expenses for faculty and staff. Beginning September 14th, and running through October 16th, participants must choose from one of the approved vendors and have their new account ready to be funded for the first paycheck in November.
As a current provider for the University 403(b), 457, and ARP plans, it is our mission to provide excellent service, up-to-date information, and to help see you to and through retirement. With that said, we are very proud to announce that Snider, Fuller & Stroh will continue that mission as one of a few local financial institutions able to help you in this transition.
How is Snider Stroh Insurance Partners different?
- Professionally built asset allocation models. No longer do you need to worry about what funds to choose.
- Discretionary trading. When the plan makes changes, we make the changes for you.
- Access to Do-It-Yourself and Advisor-led financial planning.
- Access to eMoney, a one-stop-shop for all your retirement and planning needs.
- We’re local, you’ll get our actual phone number (not a 1-800 line), and you can stop in to see us whenever you need us.
Who is Snider Stroh Insurance Partners working with?
We are working directly with TIAA as your retirement account provider. Additionally, and unique to Snider Stroh Insurance Partners, we are bringing in a third party professional asset allocation specialist to provide a layer of asset allocation advice and trading discretion.
Check out TIAA’s Transition guide here.
Schedule your appointment today!